  From: Burns, John D
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 2:14 PM
  Subject: *****Spam***** Development CFMail

  Hey everyone, I have a quick question that I thought of with all of the
  talk about how the CFMAil server works.  I am trying to come up with a
  good way to set up an SMTP server on my development server where I can
  use CFMAIL to send email so the app won't choke but some how force it to
  go to a certain mailbox that is already existent on that mail server
  (while keeping the original email address as the "to" account).
  Basically, I want to make a Catch-All email account that will receive
  any mail sent from that CF server so I can test mass email systems and
  other CFMAIL functionality without actually sending to the real people,
  but I do want to see that the SMTP server is handling things correctly.
  Does that make sense?  Any ideas?

  John