I was able to correct this issue, and since others seem to havehad a similar issue, I thought I would post my solution.

When I migrated the site to the new server, I wanted to keep it as similar as it was (cause everything was working).  On the old server, I had a mapping to the root of my web directory for the site www.boyzoid.com.  On the new server, I created a mapping and pointed it to the root directory for the iste.

When I tried to get the WSDL by going to http://www.boyzoid.com/threat.cfc?wsdl, I would get the Axis Error described earlier.  The problem lied in the CF Mapping.  There were several posts (I think on CF-Talk, as well as th MM forums) that discussed issues with CFMX/JRun issues when using web services and CF mappings.

My solution was to change the mapping to the web root from '/mapping name' to just' /' .  This cleared up the issue with the web service, and now the WSDL appears as it should.