From: Paul Vernon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 9:29 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Verify an email address from a query

Don't forget about internationalised and localised things like á,é,í,ó and ú
etc :) They are all valid characters.....

I think these days, its getting easier to say what is not valid rather than
what is valid...

Paul

   _____

[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=t:4"Todays Threads]
[HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:180044"This
Message] [HYPERLINK
"http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4"Subscription] [HYPERLINK
[HYPERLINK
"https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?amount=&item_name=House+of+Fusion&bus
iness=donations%40houseoffusion.com&undefined_quantity=&cmd=_xclick"Donation
s and Support]

   _____

HYPERLINK "http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=34" \n

---