Ray Champagne wrote:

>I got an email from these folks today, saying that they will create a <10
>page site for free, all you pay for is the hosting (9.95/mo).  There must
>be a catch in this offer somewhere, but I don't see where.  Anybody ever
>heard of these guys?

There are lots of places online that have free templates you can use.
That's how they do it, by creating a templated site for you.  Two years
ago I worked on one such program called Online Site Creator, a horrible
piece of junk CFML code by a company in India; I was in charge of
rewriting it in PHP and made the mistake of a) accepting the job and b)
not writing a new one from scratch.  But I digress...

I suggest you look around for some free templates and clip art, save
yourself the $10/m and just do it yourself.
--
*Damien McKenna* - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>