I'm in a CFMX certification study group and we just ran across a reference to of using CFINCLUDE in your application.cfm file to bring in a different application.cfm file. The example given was that you might do it use one application.cfm as kind of a common library of variables that would be pulled into the local application.cfm where some section-specific variables are set.  It sounds pretty nifty in theory. I am wondering if any out there has put this into practice and what, if any, issues you have encountered. Can you overwrite a variable with the local applciation.cfm file? Does placement of the include matter? Any experiences and recommendations would be greatly appreicated.

Bob