Sean Corfield wrote:

>>Personally I recommend using a server-side scripting language (CF, PHP,
>>etc) to do your templating rather than Dreamweaver's templates as I
>>found them to be unreliable on larger sites.
>>

>Could you elaborate on that? We use DW templates across the majority
>of macromedia.com's 40,000+ static pages with no reliability problems.

I've seen (with DWMX, not used them with MX2004) where it would fail to
update pages associated with templates correctly and fairly regularly
too.  Like I said I haven't used that feature with DWMX2004 as these
days I write my own content management system and/or use a framework.
--
*Damien McKenna* - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>