From: Peterson, Andrew S. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 2:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Logging into CF App with NT Username and password

Sorry in advance - I'm a bit confused here. I am creating an intranet
app and would like to make the log in process as simple for the user as
possible by having them log in with their Windows username and password.
I am looking for a solution that will provide for:

1. The user logging in with their Windows username and password, and
2. The capturing of that username and password

Is this something commonly done? I'm not able to find anything like this
while searching for CFMX's security framework. Up to now, my login
information has been stored in SQL Server, so this approach is new to
me. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Sincerely,

Andrew
Webmaster