Due to the lack of interest in my last posting, I am re-posting (sort of) a
mail to get some feedback.

I have created a documentation system called cfdoc.  I know there are
others, but they all seem a little complex for me, and not so transferrable
and useful in other circumstances.  It took me about an hour to create it,
and it now has a web page where you can download the browser that I made,
and there is also a syntax reference.  It is similar to Plain Old
Documentation (as in Perldoc) because it is similar in style, simple, and
straightforward to use.

Please have a look, and download it.  You can modify the code, but please
tell me before making any major changes.

The web site is

http://www.cfm-resources.com/members/cfdoc/

Again, feedback would be really helpful.

Thanks

Paul