uhhhhhhhh halloween on bourbon street???

fuckin a

we are dressing up...my wife and i...

she is going to be a blue fairy, and im going to be a blue something
with spiked black hair and dark glasses...call me "the blue guy" i
guess :)

other than that, i hear there are some cool ghost tours and stuff...

:) tw