From: Richard Meredith-Hardy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 12:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: exchange server

To be quite honest, I've no idea how Exchange server works, or
what the
GAL is.

That's why I was looking for 'resources' rather than a specific
answer -
I don't really know the question!

I don't have exchange server on my dev system so can't actually
try
anything here - it's more of a research into the possibility.