Hey,

I'm running a multi-domained site having both dot net and dot com variants.
Due to supporting both domains I've had to install two Verisign SSL keys. One
for dot net domain on standard SSL port and the other dot com assigned to a
non-standard port.

The problem I'm having, is when Netscape (4.5) transistion to SSL on the
non-standard SSL port the CF session variables are lost ... that is they do
not exist. I have no problem with SSL thru IE and Netscape works fine with
the standard SSL port.

Anyone, have this kind of problem? Then again maybe I'm barking up the wrong
tree.