  From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 7:37 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: OT: Switching domains with IIS

  Hi folks.. We are going to be changing our fully qualified domain name
  from www.ads.duke.edu to www.it.dev.duke.edu ... Right now, you can use
  both domains but the url doesn't change... I'd like for *ALL* requests
  to "www.ads.duke.edu" to be re-written to "www.it.dev.duke.edu" so that
  we are consistent in our use of the new domain.. but we don't want to
  screw up people's bookmarks...

  We're using IIS 6.0

    - Rick