try htmleditformat(); and it's ">" not "@gt;"
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan O'Keefe
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 7:33 AM
  Subject: Execute Query string w CFQUERYPARAM

  I have a variable that contains the following:

  Insert into tblProducts (product,c_productDesc,active)
  Values
  <cfqueryparam cfsqltype='CF_SQL_INTEGER' value='new Product name'>,
  <cfqueryparam cfsqltype='CF_SQL_VARCHAR' value='new Product desc'>,
  <cfqueryparam cfsqltype='CF_SQL_BIT' value='1'

  I want to execute this string inside a cfquery tag. 1st problem is,
  when I am building the string and looping over an array, if I try to
  use < and > in the string, my string ends up being empty. If I replace
  that with @lt; and @gt;, the string is built OK, as displayed abouve,
  but get an ODBC error on the @.

  I have played around with evaluating and DE, but cannot get past this
  point. Is this possible?