Yes it's there in DWMX.  It has autocomplete and code hinting.

When you start a tag, it gives a drop down list of all the attributes
related to that tag.  There's a delay you can set, so it will wait for
a second or two if you find this annoying.  That way all the tags and
functions you're familiar with, it wont get in the way, but for a tag
you dont use very often, just wait a second and it'll give you some
suggestions with the attributes you need.

Same with the values for attributes.    For example when you're doing
CFFUNCTION,  you get the drop down for the attributes, and when you
type "a", it jumps to Access, and after you type the equals, you get a
drop down of "public", "private", "package" and "remote".

Make a spelling error in a tag, and you dont get it coloured
correctly, so it immediately tells you.   For example I can never
remember whether it's CFARGUMENTS or CFARGUMENT  and the colour coding
tells me because I only get the brown cftag colour when it's correct.

Miss a closing quote on an attribute and everything you type after
that is in the wrong colour.   Tells you straight away you have a
syntax error.

I think DWMX is excellent in this regard.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks