From: Tom Kitta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 21 October 2004 12:00
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Oracle stored procedure returning a cursor

Yes, switching to native Oracle driver fixed the problem, looks like the
Java driver doesn't support cursors yet. The original reason for us using
Java JDBC driver instead of the native driver was due to native driver
having problems with shared mode of the Oracle server (it was dropping
connections often or something like that). The last time native driver was
tested was about 1-1.5 years ago, I think with CF 6.0. Does anyone know
whatever native Oracle driver for CF 6.1 was improved? Does it work fine
with the shared mode of the Oracle server? This would save me a lot of
testing. Thanks for your help Janet,

TK