> When we store our files in the IIS web site's root, they work fine.  But
when we try to store the files in the {jrun
root}\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war folder, the server returns a
404.

You specified a WebRoot when you installed your J2EE ColdFusion Instance,
this is where you need put your files.
The *.ear and *.war are Enterprise Java Packages (just like CFMX under
JRun), this has nothing to your WebRoot.

Joe Eugene