No I haven't done this but there was just a thread on cookies and back
buttons that I think might help you out

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Waris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 8:55 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Has anyone done this?

I have an application that uses sessions and cookies to log people in.
Simple enough.

Now for my issue. If a user leaves my site and goes somewhere else, and then
attempts to use his back button to come back to the site, I would like to
return them to the login prompt. Technically, since they didn't log off and
moved to another url via a favorite or manually typed, when hitting the back
button, they have sessions still active. So they are let back in. Has anyone
done this before? I was thinking of checking the referrer, but am unsure if
I can get that to work correctly when the user hits the back button. Am I on
the right track looking at the CGI referrer variable...

Thanks.
Jeff