Reverse DNS would seem to be the most important factor, make sure your
mail server has RDNS setup.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 October 2004 01:28
To: CF-Talk
Subject: AOL and spam filtering

I use the CFMX cfmail tag to send emails from a database query. Alot of
AOL users are reporting that they are not receiving them. Most of the
time this is due to AOL recogniging the emails from the cfmail tag as
spam and it ends up in the persons spam folder. Many people are not
computer savvy enough to check their spam settings or folder and just
end up complaining that they are not getting their emails.

Is there some code that I can include that would minimize AOL seeing my
email as spam?

Sebastian