From: Phillip Perry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 3:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Getting 4 results where there should be only 2

Yes I adjusted it for my purpose and I even spelled out every single
fieldname in the select clause, but doing that just gave me the same error
except now its missing 3 parameters instead of 2. Here is the code as it was
adjusted per your code example..

<cfquery datasource="#mydbname#" name="GetUsers">
SELECT *
FROM contacts,ImageList
WHERE contacts.ContactID = ImageList.ContactID
</cfquery>

Which gives the error....

Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC Socket][Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft
Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 2.

There you have it. Nothing is misspelled. and ContactID is in both tables
spelled the same way.