I am beginning to think that there is a limit in the size of the query
that can be used in a QoQ? can anyone confirm this?

The server dosen't struggle at all processing it... i'm totally lost
on this one.

The query dosen't contain any null values and the sql can be
processed, but I am still getting the same error.

thanks
Ricardo.