Hi All,

I am having a severe problem with session variables in an order management application
I am working on.  The application stores a rather large order object (cfc) in the
SESSION scope and modifies it as changes are made via methods of the CFC.  For some
reason at random times the order cfc just plain dissappears from the session scope,
never in the same place in the code.  One post on a page will work fine, and then
refreshing the same page will sometimes cause the object to just go away.

Is it possible this is related to memory usage by the objects size?  Are there any
guidelines as to a limit of the aggregate size of objects in SESSION scope?  I was
under the impression it was only limmited by the physical memory of the app server.
Observation as to memory allocation shows plenty of room as far as free memory.  The
problem occurs both on *nix and Windows app servers.

Does anyone know of any way to track what is happening in the SESSION scope?  Is it
possible some way to log when/if SESSION scope variables are deleted by the server?  I
suspect it might be possible that the session is timing out, but it should not be as
our application tags and server defaultgs are all set for 2 hours and this happens
several times in a span of 5-10 minutes.

Thanks for any advice!