From: Dave Hannum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 7:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Session

I think you'll find that even though you open another browser window, the
Server (and thus the Session Management in CF) still handles both as the
same session.  This is because you are coming from the same IP address.
Your browser (regardless of how many windows you open) shares the same
memory space and temporary interent directories on your PC.  So, your
application cannot tell one browser window from the other.  Try opening one
window in IE and another in Netscape and see if you get different results
(you will with cookies for sure - I'm not positive about Session
management).

Dave

"What we need is a list of specific unknown problems we will encounter"

David Hannum
Web Analyst/Programmer
Ohio University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]