From: Ian Sheridan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 2:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: How to use Request scope?!

I was getting the "actionpasser" not defined in the Request scope.

This is basicly what I am doing:

<!--- include1.cfm --->
<cfset request.actionpasser = o.param >

<!--- include2.cfm --->
<cfoutput>#request.actionpasser#</cfoutput>

<!--- index.cfm --->
<cfinclude template="include1.cfm">
<cfinclude template="include2.cfm">