From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 November 2004 18:35
To: CF-Talk
Subject: getting CF version, other details

Isn't there a script that one can run to find this out when you don't have
access to the administrator?

I know that you can do this in other languages, but not sure for CF.

I am working on a potential client, and would like to find this stuff out
without having to ask.

Ray

Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services 603.433.9559

The information contained in this transmission (including any attached
files) is CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the person(s) named above.
If you received this transmission in error, please delete it from your
system and notify us immediately. If you are not an intended recipient,
please note that any use or dissemination of the information contained in
this transmission (including any attached files) and the copying, printing,
or retransmission of that information is strictly prohibited. You can notify
us by return email or by phone at 603.433.9559. Thank you.