I'm not a COM guru, but to my knowledge, CF only supports single
return variables from method calls regardless of object type.
However, it should be a fairly trivial matter to make a proxy object
to allow you access to all the OUT variables.

Just have the proxy make your method call and store all four OUT vars
as instance variables, and expose those instance variables via
getters.  Then from CF, instantiate the proxy object, call the method
that does the call on your target object, and then you can call each
getter individually to pull out all four OUT variables.  It'll take a
little non-CF work, but such is life.  If this is a problem you forsee
happening again, it probably wouldn't be too difficult to make your
proxy generic enough to handle any arbitrary method call with an
arbitrary number of OUT vars, and use an indexed or mapped getter for
the recall.

cheers,
barneyb

--
Barney Boisvert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I currently have 0 GMail invites for the taking