Donna French wrote:

>I have the CF5 Web App Kit, and have looked at the CFMX WAK but it
>appears to be mostly the same content as the CF5. So I've started
>considering the Advanced CFMX WAK or the Certification Study Guide.
>Can anyone recommend either, or another that would be appropriate for
>studying CFMX beyond the basics.
>
>TIA,
>Donna

Depends on what exactly you're wanting to learn. The Study guide is just
that: a quick overview of the basic concepts of CFMX. The Advanced has a
lot more examples and such that can be helpful. We have both and find
them useful for different things. If you're simply studying to take the
test, then the study guide would be more appropriate. If you're simply
interested in casual/getting-your-hands-dirty learning, the Advanced is
a great book. It's sure helped me when I needed to figure out how to
process a ton of XML information. Very useful examples!

HTH,

--
Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels