From: COLLIE David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 November 2004 11:37
To: CF-Talk
Subject: iCal Standard - CF consumption

Hi there

Currently reading RFC2245 for iCal and planning on implementing a
app/cfc for creating/parsing iCal compliant files...

Anybody else coded similar and can point to any good resources for it?

Any better standards out there that I should be looking at?  Any XML
calendar standards out there that I've missed? Or should I be looking
directly at the RDF standards?

Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers

--
David Collie, Analyst Programmer
University of Edinburgh, Management Information Services