You would have to check this in SQL server. There are different ways of
configuring SQL access, personally I have created a user with limited
rights that matches my Coldfusion login details i.e.

Coldfusion login username = wibble
Coldfusion login Password = wobble

In SQL server I then create the following

SQL server login username = wibble
SQL server login password = wobble

I then specify which databases that user has permission to access.

Without knowing exactly how you have SQL access configured i.e. windows
authentification or mixed mode access it is difficuly to advise.

To check whether you have a user login in SQL that matches your
Coldfusion details you will have to use the SQL Enterprise Manager,
click on the the SQL instance under SQL server group, select security
and click on logins. You will then be able to see what users exist and
also add new ones if needed.

Andy McShane
Head of Development
Scout7 Ltd,