Marvelous!  I think thats exactly what I'm looking for.  Thanks Matt!

I think standard ssl for downloading to the user should be enough no?
How she secures her workstation is not my problem.

I was indeed a bit surprised at cfdynamics response to my encryption
question but they are supposed to be gods gift to cf hosting!  At
least according to some members of this list(I was also surprised to
get zero tech support over the weekend).  They say they will work with
cfx tags so I'm hoping not to have an issue uploading it.

We'll see.

DRE