I only feel it's my duty to mention that you can still develop CF Apps
in a timely menner without the use of FB or MACH II that do utilize
proper OO techniques... and that perform better, as well.  I don't want
to open a can of worms here, but thought I'd point it out.

~Simon

Simon Horwith
Member of Team Macromedia
Macromedia Certified Master Instructor
Editor-in-Chief, ColdFusion Developers Journal
Blog - http://www.horwith.com