From: E C list [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 November 2004 21:16
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT: Flashpaper

I haven't tried Martin's tag, but I can tell you from
using the free tag "CF_HTML2PDF3" that also relies on
HTMLdoc to convert to pdf's that its not quite
perfect.   Unfortunately, I can't use FOP because I am
on ColdFusion 5 for the server where this is needed.
It looks like FOP would be a better alternative if I
were able to use that one.

I would really love to see a flashpaper plugin too.
That would be very welcomed.