Mike

From: "Hugo Ahlenius" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:37:37 +0100

Mike,

Check out the ColdFusion + ArcIMS blog for more information:
http://www.mariposa.com.au/arcims/

Cheers,
Hugo (we are using CFMX + ArcSDE + ArcIMS )

--
Hugo Ahlenius

Hugo Ahlenius                  E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Project Officer                Phone:            +46 8 230460
UNEP GRID-Arendal              Fax:              +46 8 230441
Stockholm Office               Mobile:         +46 733 467111
                               WWW:       http://www.grida.no