Help needed!

We are trying to run a Scheduled task in CFMX 6.1
using CFScheduler.
The site is SSL protected and we are using Basic
Authentication to
authorize the users.  When we try to give the URL
parameter as

http://localhost:443/page.cfm

the scheduler never completes the task.  Meaning it
does not display
any error or success message.  We tried the following
URLs also

https://localhost/page.cfm
https://localhost:443/page.cfm

In the above cases we get an error stating the

URL is a redirection URL...
URL is invalid..
Site is an SSL site and the portnumber is not
specified....
..
..

We also tried replacing the localhost with IP address
of the server.
But it never worked.  We provided the NT username and
password in the
Username and password fields.

Should We give any other parameters or change any
other setting in the
CFServer or in IIS (The Web server used).  Any
suggestion???

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail