I need to dynamically extract all the select option choices for each question
in a form. The number of choices for each question vary. I have a
multi-dimensional array that stores the questsions and choices for each test
like the array shown below:

How can I create one piece of code that can take variables and loop through the
array to display the choices for one, specific question? How would I write the
cfloop? I can't figure out where I'd get number of choices per question from
the array. I know I don't want ArrayLen. I do want the length of a set of items
though, for example: all the choices for [1][2]{[x] where x = the index
grabbing each actual choice in that particular question.

I'd appreciate any leads on this question.

Thanks.
JRose

<cfscript>
QstnKey = ArrayNew(3);