Lewis - thanks! you've been extremly hepful.  I look forward to hearing more
about your cfx tag.

-mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Lewis Sellers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 9:42 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: paypal API

Mark A Kruger wrote:
> What about the "addressVerify" function?  It verifies an email against a
> given address - and returns and error code if the email is not associated
> with a valid paypal account.

(Looks at paypal source code). You're quite right. An oversight. I was
focused on the main functions and simply forgot about it.

(I should mention this was something I've been doing as time permits
over the last two weeks or so. The plan, in fact, was to release it as a
beta on monday (today) or tuesday. The code is _that_ new. As it stands
it'll probably be sometime tomorrrow night I think.)

>   Does your CFX tag support that function?

Um. Sec... (Ok another sec....) ....

Why yes, it apparently does now. However, after submittin the required
email/zip/street, I'm getting back a "You do not have permissions to
make this API call". It's the only function call that returns that error.

So... when I've some time later today i'll look into it further....

> Could you explain your acronyms.. GTF, RF and TS....

Sorry. GTD=GetTransactionDetails, RF=RefundTransaction, etc. Too much
typing otherwise....

-Mark