From: Irvin Gomez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 3:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Firefox Usage -

The point was not to call Barney a liar. Perhaps I worded it incorrectly.
What I was referring to is assertion that a LOT of users don't have a
computer. Where's that data coming from? And what's a LOT?

My apologies to Barney if it appeared as a personal attack. It was not the
intention.

I do, however, stand my initial statement that the're no real data
suggesting Firefox being (usage-wise) any different that Opera or any of the
other rather-marginal browsers, that stay in the 1-2% usage. We are VERY FAR
removed from a "browser war". I do like Firefox, though :-)