We've been working with the folks at CFX Hosting (cfxhosting.com) for some time
now using both dedicated servers and VPS (Virtual Private Servers) which are
separate servers on a sharred box using VMWare.  I've been very happy with
both.  Oh yes, they also have co-located a server for us too.  Call and talk to
Mark Click.

Dave