From: Will Tomlinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 December 2004 01:24
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Strange DSN BLACKOUT problem w/ Access

In CF Administrator, when you create an Access DSN, then browse for the
file, the window has gone to black on me, and you can't browse for
anything. It's worked fine for over a year now.

I have downloaded some newer Msoft data components and jet drivers in
recent days, but that wouldn't affect this would it? Anyone have any
ideas?

Thanks,
Will