Tim Laureska wrote:

> I have a typical form where there are 10 - 15 form variables that must
> be passed through multiple templates...
>
> I have always used the hidden input method
> <input type="hidden" name="whatever" value=#whatever#>
>
> Is there a way to take all those hidden input lines and put them into
> one variable and just pass that one variable from template to template
> rather than having 15 - 20 hidden input lines in each template?
>
> Or is there some other good technique for this?

You might want to try my CF_WriteHiddenVariables tag:

     http://free.cftagstore.com/?page=viewtag&tagId=43

You just specify the names of the variables you want to pass from page
to page, and it generates all the hidden variable tags needed, properly
escaping any dodgy characters.

K.

--
Keith Gaughan, Developer
Digital Crew Ltd., Pembroke House, Pembroke Street, Cork, Ireland