From: Bosky, Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 9:22 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Help w/using CFLDAP tag?

Does anyone have an idea of what may be causing this error each time I
execute the CFLDAP tag?

This is my first experience using the CFLDAP tag.

Running Active Directory/CFMX 6.1

---

LDAP: error code 1 - 000020D6: SvcErr: DSID-031006C5, problem 5012
(DIR_ERROR), data 0

Here's the tag:

<cfldap action="query"

            name="results"

            attributes="cn"

            start="cn=users"

            server="ldapserver.ldap.com"

username="username"

password="password">

Thanks.

Dave

HTC Disclaimer:  The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.