I've never had problems with MX to begin with. I was just giving the
standard stuff rather than go into specifics. NDA and all. Actually, there
were events that caused me to make server changes last night and make the
original post that are also NDA covered. The only thing I could do was
remind people about the beta so they could learn on their own.
Personally, as seen from FA, Blackstone is really fast. Faster than 6.1? I
can't really say but probably. More stable than 6.1? Again, I can't say but
probably as they've had time to look at things, listen to the insane
ramblings of people like me and look deeper into the hidden nooks and
crannies. All I can say is that even on the limited hardware HoF is on, it's
fast.