I have a simple text file that I want to force-download for users of a web
application.  I've set up the following code:

<cfheader
  name="Content-Disposition"
  value="attachment; filename=#filename#">

<cfcontent
  type="text/plain"
  file="#filepath#"
  deletefile="no">

When I run the code in IE, I get the "File Download" dialog box as you'd
expect.  When I either try to open or save the file, I get this error
message:

"Internet Explorer cannot download act_download_key.cfm from www.anyhost.com.

Internet Explorer was not able to open this internet site... blah blah"

This site is being served over HTTPS.  When I adjust the IIS configuration
to allow requests over HTTP, the code magically works without issues.
Furthermore Firefox can open/save the file without problems over either
HTTP or HTTPS.  I'm assuming this is some idiosyncrasy with IE when using
CFCONTENT/CFHEADER over an SSL site.  Thanks for your help.

-Cliff Meyers