I did this in my cms.  In  implementation the user either picks a page
name or it gets picked for them.  Thats why you see pages on my site
like

http://mysecretbase.com/ampro_home.cfm
and
http://mysecretbase.com/page_1078.cfm

Both are dynamic pages, but on the latter one I got lazy.

Basically CF strips the page name (sans the preceding folders and the
extension) and looks for it in the 'my page name' field, which is
indexed.  If it doesn't find that it does some more gymnastics to pull
out the ID number it finds embedded in the text.

There are a bunch of ways you could implement this for automated
generation.  Determine the org name from a session var, stick in a '-'
and then parse/camelcase the page title and make that the page name so
you get

http://mydomain.com/myorganization-wooHoo.cfm

--
--Matt Robertson--