Thanks, Ian!  This is indeed a helpful tool, but unfortunately won't be
very efficient for our purposes.  We have a lot of developers and we
need to be able to check pages in their apps as efficiently as
possible.  Saving each page in an application to a new file and then
uploading it would work, but would be tough to get people to do reliably.

Thanks!
Robyn

You may want to give it a try, it is not as cumbersome is you might imagine.
I was worried when I started to validate a fairly complex intranet application
last week.  But it turned out to be not that bad.

1) Run application page
2) Save generated HTML to validation folder
3) Load file to W3C tool
4) Run Check
5) Fix errors reported
7) Repeat

I could run through this process in just a few moments.

HTH

PS: I just tried the validation link in my Firefox, and unfortunately it tried
to access the page by URL not code.  I received this error message

I got the following unexpected response when trying to retrieve
<http://dev-cps/cps.cfm>:

    500 Can't connect to dev-cps:80 (Bad hostname 'dev-cps')

Please make sure you have entered the URL correctly.
--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.