I see my earlier post was obscure to opaque.

For the same results:

Get data from a cached query: Average = 180ms
Get data from a database stored in a Structure: Average = 227ms

Structure takes 26% longer than a cached query to get the same
data.

This kind of makes sense, since with a Structure I have to run a
query anyway to get the list of KEYS, which I use to loop over
the Structure to pull only two more columns of data out of the
Structure.

More tests later...

best, paul

Paul Smith