We want to hear your voices on what you like and don't like about the Plum
Public Beta, and if something doesn't work for you.

Remember: Plum is a *free* tool for you, and our goal is to mold it to your
needs.

We're going to release the Plum Release Candidate on Monday, December 20th,
so we must have everyone's feedback within the next 5 days to be able to
make changes in time.

If you already have the Plum Public Beta, please send your feedback to us
either through the Plum Discussion List at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or, if you're not a subscriber, to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you don't already have the Plum Public Beta then you can download it
from:
http://www.productivityenhancement.com/plum/DownloadPlum.cfm

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Member of Team Macromedia
http://www.ProductivityEnhancement.com

Download Plum and other cool development tools,
and get advanced intensive Master-level training:

* C# & ASP.NET for ColdFusion Developers
* ColdFusion MX Master Class
* Advanced Development with CFMX and SQL Server 2000