>Kwang Suh wrote:
>
>I said I'd like to see the total cost break-down for sites like that,
>not a list of possible candidates.

You doubted that there were companies that used numbers of web servers.  I have
provided you some.  Feel free to ask them.  Sean has already answered for you.
>I don't have any. That's why I prefaced my comment with "I doubt". It's
>my opinion, nothing more.

Oh, ok.

>Why do you need CF Enterprise?

What my situation is really has no bearing on the market.  Suffice it to say
there are customers, even on this list, that use and need it.

>The price of a Windows 2003 server standard license is the same as a
>CFMX Pro license. The price of a Windows 2003 Enterprise server license
>is pretty close to the price of a CFMX Enterprise license and that still
>limits you to 25 CALs.

I'd say most people run CF on Windows, so they're paying for the Windows
licenses on top of CF license.

>And apparently every country in the world buys and sells in US$.
>
>I'm not sure what you're getting at there.

For some of us, US$10K US is a lot of money.

>Well, we could bat this one back and forth over the net all day. I don't
>have any proof that it is true and you don't appear to have any proof
>that it isn't.

No, I gave you proof for whatever statements I have made.  Feel free to
challenge them.