Dooooh!
Last night as I was about to fall asleep I realized I was off my rocker, but
in a different way.

Your problem with XPSP2 has nothing at all to do with ColdFusion, though the
appending may work.

The issue is related to not having two things: A properly formatted set of
P3P privacy statements in your directory structure, and (2) not having
adjusted your web-server's headers to include the P3P privacy statement.

If you meet both of those requirements, your clients won't keep rejecting
the cookies - I'm pretty sure that the cookies are being rejected because of
failed properly written P3P statement, or missing files/header.

Could that be it?
That would also save a lot of rewriting work on the code.

Any feedback on if this is right (or wrong!) would be appreciated.

Stephen Cassady
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sure it's cold in Canada, ColdFusion cold!