This is kinda OT so I'll only post it once and ne'er shall it be mentioned
again...

For anyone interested in running SmarterMail...

1.  SmarterMail POP accounts come with every new shared hosting account setup
at HostMySite.com.  So, if you need a place to host your website but don't need
a whole server for it, plus you like the SmarterMail interface, HMS is ideal
for your needs (and it's darn good CF webhost too!)

You can place an order for a new account here:

http://hostmysite.com/order.cfm?id=192

As part of our push to drive up sales in December, which is generally a slow
month for webhosts, I can offer free setup + 2 free months of hosting for any
yearly account - simply request the offer in the 'notes' section of the setup
and it will be done (or call in and ask to speak with me)

2.  Alternatively if you're looking to setup your own webserver or mailserver
(or both!) you can setup a dedicated server with us.  The quote on that would
depend on the hardware you need, however you'll find us to be very reasonable -
plus a 50 domain SmarterMail license comes FREE with any Windows server you
setup!

Call me if you're interested in either offer - 877.215.4678

Jamie Price
HMS Email Admin and SmarterMail Advocate