> On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:13:35 -0500, S. Isaac Dealey
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> So is the onTap framework (free that is) -- which does
>> most of what
>> PLUM does and some things PLUM doesn't do... it doesn't
>> have an IDE...
>> and in looking at the feature list for PLUM it seemed to
>> me like many
>> of features mentioned that aren't currently core in the
>> onTap
>> framework could be implemented in the onTap framework in
>> a matter of
>> minutes. I'll admit I haven't looked at PLUM very deeply,
>> I've just
>> skimmed the feature list, etc. but it wasn't a
>> jaw-dropper for me.
>>

> Some bold assertions. When you install it and properly
> evaluate it,
> maybe only then would it be appropraite for you to comment
> on it, and
> does not necessarily have to be in contrast with your
> tool.

> Dan

Why is it ever inappropriate to comment on something you've read Dan?
... I went to the site, I read some information about PLUM, I
commented on what I read, and I _said_ I was commenting on what I
read. I don't see anything wrong with that. I may not have said it in
the most politically correct manner, but ... in all honesty, get over
yourself.

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with